1. General: By using this site, you have read and accepted the privacy and security terms and rules. If you think that you cannot fulfill the obligations stipulated in the privacy conditions, do not use this site. Some special additional terms and conditions may apply to the use of certain places on the site or the interaction to be established with these places.
2. Follow-up/change of privacy and security conditions: iinotip (“Site Owner”) has the right to make changes to privacy and security conditions or to impose additional conditions at any time without prior notice. Changes made in order to be aware of the nature of the information collected during use, how it is used, when this information is shared with third parties and all necessary privacy conditions will be presented on this page. Since the Site Owner reserves the right to make changes in the privacy conditions, it is necessary to regularly monitor and read the privacy and security conditions. The use of this site after such a change means that the changes in privacy and security conditions are accepted.
3. Open system: Users; (The term user is used as a general definition describing everyone who enters the website, including members, if any). It knows and accepts that all kinds of information, including information, may be the addressee of unlawful acts of third parties. The Site Owner makes no guarantees regarding security and malicious acts.
4. User information: The User is responsible for all kinds of content and personal information, including but not limited to any text, document, music, announcement, advertisement, opinion and thought, sound or text or motion / still image transmitted or sent by the User through the Site. ). Users declare and guarantee that any information they transmit/send to the Site is reliable, accurate, does not violate the rights of third parties and is not illegal. The Site Owner reserves the right to completely or partially unpublish or block the access of content published on the Site by the Users, which it considers to cause harm or burden to other Users or third parties, or which is contrary to the legislation. However, it has no obligation in this regard.
5. Username and password: The Site Owner may use some sections depending on the membership/registration status. During registration, the User may be given a name and password, or the user may be asked to create a name and password. The user is directly responsible for the protection of the user name and password, incorrect or illegal use and possible unauthorized use. The user is responsible for creating the password more securely by using special numbers, letters and characters or making the necessary changes. The responsibility of all transactions made using the membership name and password belongs to the user. In case of loss of member name and password, unauthorized third parties or a situation that threatens member security, the site and/or site owner will be informed immediately.
6. Protection of information: The Site Owner makes maximum efforts for the security of all pages on the website. A wide variety of technical and administrative practices are used to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the data stored on the site.
7. Third party sites: On this site, there may be sub and upper sites operated by third parties that the Site Owner does not operate or control the operation of, and links/links/information to these may be provided. The Site Owner does not have any guarantees or special commitments regarding the content, security, privacy policies and continuous communication of these accessed sites. Responsibility is subject to the conditions written on the websites of third parties. Before taking any action, the security and privacy conditions on the mentioned sites should be read. The Site Owner cannot be held responsible for the personal information provided to the said sites, the content and services utilized from these sites, or the privacy policies and practices of these sites.
8. Site utilities: It may be necessary to use utilities in order for the user to benefit from some parts of the site. If these sections are used, data about the form and scope of use can be saved in the site database. Likewise, in order for you to benefit from the sections more easily, we may use some “cookies” and send some information to the user through them.
9. The consent you give regarding your personal data, to serve you; promotional activities of our services, members, third parties; legal requirements etc. cases, including the permission to use it.
• Name, surname, address/place of residence, IP information, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., in order to visit, use or benefit from any part of the site. personal data is/may be recorded, given to the site. The User shall be deemed to have accepted that he/she has disclosed this information, taking into account that the personal data he/she has given/explained and saved will be open to the Site Owner, and that every information he/she discloses or saves on the site loses its confidentiality to the Site Owner. If the user chooses to share his/her personal data and content with other users or third parties with the sharing level he/she has chosen, he/she shall be deemed to have accepted that every information and content he/she saves loses its confidentiality against other users and third parties.
• Site Owner, the personal data provided by the user, for purposes such as providing access to the Site, member login, ensuring Site security, analysis of user habits, tastes and preferences, creating statistics, communication, marketing, making announcements or for other purposes for which the explicit consent of the user is obtained; In accordance with the legislation and Personal Data Policy, it can be used, processed, stored, shared with third parties in the country or abroad for these purposes, used within the scope of advertising, marketing, notification and similar activities related to inotip’s field of activity, classified and stored in databases, can use the data in the database. In this context, the Site Owner has the right to benefit from site activity information, access tools and browser information.
• Detailed information about Personal Data and the rights to data processing can be found in the Clarification Text and Personal Data Policy published on the Site.
•Special Qualified Personal Data: Site Owner in any way and absolutely, unless required by law from users; does not request sensitive information such as race and ethnic identity, religious/political/philosophical opinion, physical or mental health and characteristics. The Site Owner has no responsibility for the fact that this information has been given, recorded or disclosed.
•Commercial communication: inotip may send electronic messages or commercial electronic messages to the site or to your contact address that you have forwarded or registered in some way. It is deemed that you have given your prior consent/approval for the sending of electronic messages to be sent via any electronic communication, whether commercial or not. You can always use the right to revoke the consent/approval you have given and reject electronic messages of a commercial nature. Rejection requests will be processed by inotip within 3 working days at the latest. Rejection paths are shown in electronic messages where the sender is inotip.
• Violation of privacy and security conditions: In case of non-compliance with privacy conditions or an attempt to violate the rules, the site owner has the right to reject, remove from the content, delete the information available in the system, whether the violation occurs fully or not, and to suspend users’ access to the site and services without prior notice. reserves the right (although not mandatory) to terminate, cancel the membership. This rule also applies in case of an indirect violation or attempted violation of the terms by a third party acting on behalf of the user.
•Information and communication: For your questions regarding the privacy conditions of the www.inotip.com website, you can get more information by writing to [email protected].